Quickly becoming the fastest growing paddlesport in the UK, Stand Up Paddleboarding is must try activity!
This session will introduce you to the super popular sport of Stand up Paddleboarding.
We’ll run through the basics before heading on a 3km round trip along the beautiful Cromford Canal from Cromford Wharf to High Peak Junction. This journey provides the perfect location for first timers but also intermediate SUPers who appreciate stunning scenery and tranquil waters.This tour also includes the British Canoeing Start Canoeing Award!We provide all your equipment including
We recommend bringing the following
- NRS Thrive Paddleboards
- PFDs (Buoyancy aids)
- We also provide water and wind proof top and bottoms on colder days.
- Footwear that can get wet and muddy, trainers are ideal (no flip flops or welly boots)
- A change of clothes and shoes for after your activity
- A towel for changing
- Arrive in the clothes you with to wear during your activity, these should be comfortable and reflect the weather
- Sun screen and water on warm sunny days
- Hat and gloves on cold days
- Any medication you may require during your activity
The minimum age for this activity is 12 years, there is no upper age limit.
The largest Buoyancy Aid (PFD) fits a 52" chest.
The maximum group size is 6. If spaces aren’t available online please contact us as to check availability.