Kayak the beautiful Cromford Canal.
This trail will see you paddle from Cromford Wharf to High Peak junction and back.
Perfect for young families and first timers, this 3km paddle not only boasts stunning scenery but is also steeped in local history dating back to Sir Richard Arkwright and the Industrial Revolution.
With cafés located at both ends of the trail, you’ll have the opportunity grab refreshments before, during or after your activity.This Kayak tour also includes the British Canoeing Start Canoeing Award!We provide all your equipment including
We recommend bringing the following
- Single or double seater Kayaks
- PFDs (Buoyancy aids)
- We also provide water and wind proof top and bottoms on colder days.
- Footwear that can get wet and muddy, trainers are ideal (no flip flops or welly boots)
- A change of clothes and shoes for after your activity
- A towel for changing
- Arrive in the clothes you with to wear during your activity, these should be comfortable and reflect the weather
- Sun screen and water on warm sunny days
- Hat and gloves on cold days
- Any medication you may require during your activity
The minimum age for this activity is 4 years, there is no upper age limit.
The largest Buoyancy Aid (PFD) fits a 52" chest.
The maximum group size is 12. If spaces aren’t available online please contact us as to check availability.