Join us this summer for a fully custom 1-2-1 guided mountain bike ride on the Surrey Hills, open for the complete beginner to the expert rider.
Book your weekday or weekend 1-2-1 today to suit your schedule!
We will be fully adhering to the Government and British Cycling guidelines on social distancing to deliver these unforgettable experiences.Beginners and Newbies
- This is the perfect introduction for the regular cyclist or budding mountain biker looking for a sociable, relaxed but structured launch pad into singletrack riding.
During this custom ride we will share our expertise and knowledge, to provide you with the perfect foundation to take your off-road cycling to the next level. During the ride, we will stop in suitable places to share tips and advice on core bike handling techniques.Regular Mountain Bikers
- Half day or full day experiences are available to enjoy every inch of this superb area. We can create the perfect fusion of trails for intermediate and expert riders.
Our professional MTB leaders will provide a super relaxed and sociable day that will kick-off with the all important informative briefing. After the chilled start we will explore the woodland trails and bridleways that festoon the famous Surrey Hills, which are within an hour from central London. We will use our unrivalled knowledge of the trail network to dynamically adapt the ride to ensure your introduction to trail riding and singletrack, is all about high-fives and ear to ear grins.
- Duration: Half Day = 2-3 hours & Full Day = 4-6 hours
- Distance: 5-25 miles (approx.)
- Meet time: Flexible and confirmed by email
- Meet point: Flexible and confirmed by email
- Technical Grade: Beginner to Expert (See below for further description)
(any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Need collection from a train station?
- We can pick you up and drop you back to any train station in the area. The most recommended stations to use are Gomshall or Dorking
Need Bike Hire to Join us?
- We can organise hire for you from a local bike shop. The options start from £35 for a hardtail and £80 for a premium Santa Cruz Full Suspension trail bike
- Send us an email at email@example.com once you have booked your place to reserve a hire bike
Is this ride for me?
- You are an active person who has the personal fitness to ride for at least 1-2 hours at comfortable pace
- You will be proficient with operating your bicycle in the correct manner
- The trails will include features such as roots, small rollable drop-offs and loose rocks. All of which are rollable or can be ridden around
- All the trails will have options to ride around features that you do not feel comfortable riding
- You have your own suitable mountain bike (Hybrid and budget bicycles are not suitable for this ride). Hire Bikes are available, see above for details
- The riding will contain undulating and moderately long climbs
- You have the personal fitness and health to undertake this physical activity
- You are aged 18 and over unless accompanied by an adult also participating on this ride
- Have a question still? Then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org