New to bushcraft? Our 2-day Survival course is a great way to really embrace and get a feel for the outdoors for all the family. After 2 days and a night under the stars parents and children will be competent in surviving in a temperate environment whilst covering more advanced bushcraft and survival techniques.
Learn key skills, including:
- The principles of survival, and survival mindset.
- Fire lighting using Friction and other methods.
- Improvised shelter building.
- Wild foods, flora, and fauna.
- Improvised cooking methods.
- Signaling and Navigation.
- Knife safety and cutting skills.