Back by popular demand our Shanty Sundays return to kick off your Sunday Sesh in raucous style with a celebration of local seafood, wines and live Sea Shanty music. A chance to soak up the atmosphere of an English vineyard, taste fabulous wines and lunch heartily with friends and family, whilst basking in the summer sun and the music plays.
Our set lunch menu will be a medley of local seafood grilled whole and served with delicious sauces, side dishes, roasted new potatoes and our in house focaccia. Or select our mouthwatering vegetarian menu at checkout featuring halloumi fries, griddled vegetables, miso and nori "fish" cakes and pea purée.What's Included with your ticket:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
- 2 x glasses of CPV Chardonnay 2019 per guest or bottle per couple
- Menu: Local seafood platter and grilled vegetables, roasted new potatoes, aioli and house baked bread. (Or select our mouthwatering vegetarian option during checkout)
- Live sea shanty music by the very popular Rye Bay Crew
- Self-guided tour of the vineyard
- Pre-booking is essential. To help us prepare the right ingredients and limit food waste, we ask for full payment for your meal in advance.
- Each £55 ticket includes a booking fee which is non-refundable as this goes towards administration costs and payment provider fees. However, we understand that there may be occasions where you need to cancel and would appreciate as much notice as possible.
- Cancellations over one week in advance will receive a full refund minus the booking fee. Any cancellations made less than one week in advance may be eligible for a partial refund if we are able to resell the tickets.
- After booking, please check your confirmation email immediately and notify us if any details are incorrect.
- We will always try to cater for all dietary requirements and there will be a vegetarian/vegan option available. Please mention when making your booking or contact us prior to the event to inform us of your needs.
- Children over 5 are welcome but please note, a full price ticket will need to be purchased.
- The cellar door bar will be open and we accept card or contactless payments only please. Please note, this is not a BYO event.
- Physical tickets are not issued; you will be asked for your booking name on arrival.
- Well behaved dogs welcome but they must stay on a lead whilst on premises.