The Kayaking Adventure Tour includes a 7km river journey through stunning Peak District landscape, the journey sees you tackle small grade rapids along the way.
Our inflatable kayaks are very user friendly, stable and manoeuvrable, you'll pick up the art of paddling in no time.
You'll be guided downstream by one of our experienced river guides, who using their own kayak will teach you the skills you'll need to enjoy this five star kayaking experience.
*This Kayak tour also includes the British Canoeing Start Kayaking Award!*
We provide all your equipment including
- We also provide water and wind proof top and bottoms on colder days.
We recommend bringing the following; •
- Footwear that can get wet and muddy, trainers are ideal (no flip flops or welly boots)
- A change of clothes and shoes for after your activity
- A towel for changing
- Arrive in the clothes you with to wear during your activity, these should be comfortable and reflect the weather
- Sun screen and water on warm sunny days
- Hat and gloves on cold days
- Any medication you may require during your activity
The minimum age for this activity is 6 years, there is no upper age limit.
We recommend small children double up with a parent either in a single or tandem kayak.
The largest Buoyancy Aid (PFD) fits a 52" chest.
The maximum group size is 20. If spaces aren’t available online please contact us as to check availability.