Delighted to be able to welcome everyone to Lymington Seafood Festival taking place on Friday 16th to Sunday 18th July. The festival will still showcase some of the finest food, drink and entertainment from the South Coast. With over 80 stands with every imaginable type of seafood to feast on. Of course we’ve something for carnivores, vegans or those with a sweet tooth. We’re really excited about this year’s music line-up. With soul, contemporary Celtic folk music, rock, pop and Saturday night will host the UK’s leading Elton John tribute band! We’ll have mad-cap street performers popping up to entertain everyone.
If you prefer a more relaxed way to dine with table service, fine wines and a delicious locally sourced seafood menu, why not booking a table at our pop-up restaurant Bream on the Green? Hosted by the very talented chefs at SO41 Catering. See more here
.SESSIONSFriday 16th July 11-3.30pm OR 4pm-8.30pmSaturday 17th July 11-3.30pm OR 4-8.30pmSunday 18th July 11-6pm
You are more than welcome to purchase tickets for more than one session!LIVE MUSIC SCHEDULEFriday 16th July
11-3.30pm; Carley Varley, The Blue Tides, The Fat Cat Soul Band, Still Moving DJ's
4-8.30pm; Harry Skinner, The Royal T's with Kev Jackson, The Fat Cat Soul Band, Still Moving DJ's
Street Performer; Dan the HatSaturday 17th July
11-3.30pm; Harry Skinner, Yacht Club Rocks, Still Moving DJ's
4-8.30pm; Tom & The Clementynes, Still Moving DJ's, Ultimate Elton & The Rocket Band
Street Performer; Bruce Balloon Head, Dan the HatSunday 18th July
11-6pm; Carley Varley, Kev Jackson, The Courtiers, Still Moving DJ's
Street Performer; Bruce Balloon Head, Dan the Hat
To comply with current guidelines we have managed capacity number per session this year. Keep updated via our website or social media for any changes.
Each year we raise money for a different charity and we’re delighted to be supporting Lymington SailAbility for this year's event. Lymington SailAbility is a small local charity that aims to make sailing and powerboating accessible to all. We can't wait to serve you up a weekend of fabulous seafood fun!FAQ's
- How much are tickets? Tickets are £5 per session plus booking fee's
- Can I buy tickets on the gate? No there will be no tickets available on the gate, advance purchase only. This is because we’re working to ensure a track and trace system is in place, based around likely government guidelines
- What additional safety measures are in place? For 2021 we have a managed capacity for each session so we can guarantee enough space as social distancing may still be in place. Hand sanitizer stations will be located at the entrance and around the site. Additional seating to allow for small groups to sit down and enjoy the delicious food and drink. Additional staff including a dedicated cleaning team who will be cleaning the toilets and wiping down tables throughout the day. There will be a 30 min break to allow for additional cleaning between each slot. Food and drink stands will be serving under strict hygiene rules in terms of food prep and hand sanitation as they do every year
- Can I bring Kids? Yes children under 16 are free
- Can I bring my own food and drinks onto the site? No. Please don't bring your own food and drinks onto the site and support our fabulous event traders.
- Can I bring my dog? Well behaved four legged guests are very welcome, please keep them on a lead at all times
- What if I feel unwell? If you feel unwell please do not attend the event for everyone's safety, we are happy to transfer your tickets to another name if that is required