One of our most popular activities!
Take to the water in a two or three seater canoe and travel downstream as part of a group.
You'll navigate a distance of 7km through stunning Peak District landscape, your journey will include navigating small grade rapids...
Our canoes are very user friendly, stable and manoeuvrable, you'll pick up the art of paddling in no time.
You'll be guided downstream by one of our experienced river guides, who using their own canoe will teach you the skills you'll need to enjoy this five star canoeing adventure. This Canoe tour also includes the British Canoeing Start Canoeing Award! We provide all your equipment including
We recommend bringing the following
- 2 or 3 Seater Canoes
- PFDs (Buoyancy aids)
- We also provide water and wind proof top and bottoms on colder days.
- Footwear that can get wet and muddy, trainers are ideal (no flip flops or welly boots)
- A change of clothes and shoes for after your activity
- A towel for changing
- Arrive in the clothes you with to wear during your activity, these should be comfortable and reflect the weather
- Sun screen and water on warm sunny days
- Hat and gloves on cold days
- Any medication you may require during your activity
The minimum age for this activity is 6 years, there is no upper age limit.
We recommend small children double up with a parent either in a single or tandem kayak.
The largest Buoyancy Aid (PFD) fits a 52" chest.
The maximum group size is 20. If spaces aren’t available online please contact us as to check availability.