One and half hour visit to the UK's highest altitude distillery! Inclusive of two drinks, two neat samples, gin talk and tour of the distillery. £25 plus booking fee per adult. Available on Saturdays at 1-3pm and Sundays at 2-4pm.
About this event:
- Forest Gin & tonic on arrival.
- History of gin - One of our team will talk you through the remarkable rise, fall, and rise again of the spirit!
- Learn about our company history and the story behind our artwork and bottles.
- Discover how we create our award-winning gin with an introduction to the botanicals and the process we use to distill. Enjoy a neat tasting experience of both of the gins that we produce.
- We will then saunter over to the distillery to show you the equipment we have in the barn across the way. We'll talk you through how we produce our award-winning gin and give you the chance to ask any questions that you may have about them.
- Your second gin and tonic will be served, accompanied by a description of the perfect serve.
- Any pre-ordered pies will then be served to your tables.
Forest Whisky and Steak Pies! A collaboration of our award-winning Blended Whisky and award-winning 'Lord of the Pies' - It would be a sin to miss, on a pre-order only basis! All served with mash, mushy peas, and gravy! (For any dietary requirements, vegans or veggie weasels - we have alternative options too!)
~Forest Whisky & Beef Pie Allergens: Celery, Gluten, Eggs, Soya, Milk, Sulphur
~Roast chicken & mushroom, soft herb sauce Allergens: Celery, Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Mustard
~Best of British mixed cheese & slow-cooked onions(v) Allergens: Celery, Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Mustard
~Superfood Vegan Stew (Ve) Allergens: Celery, Gluten, Sesame Seeds
~Gluten free option (changes weekly) (GF) Allergens TBC The cut-off for food pre-orders is 3 days prior to the event. Please use the message box at checkout to tell us any requirements.
Due to our remote location, we reserve the right to cancel the event at short notice in the event of poor weather conditions (snow!). In such an event, you will be offered a full refund or an alternative date. Likewise, in the event of a COVID-related cancellation, we will offer alternatives or refunds.Our tours & tastings are strictly over 18's only, we cannot permit any children or infants on our tours. Please note that the maximum group size is 8 adults. If you are interested in a large group private tour please contact email@example.com.
Please note that unfortunately dogs are not permitted on the tour.
We do not have WiFi on site so please be prepared to miss the outside world whilst here!