The Three Vineyard Wine Tour Is one for the wine lovers. We pick you up outside Brighton railway station in our 1953 green country bus and transport you through the quintessentially English countryside for a day visiting three award-winning vineyards and tasting the best Sussex produce.Included in your ticket:
- Pick-up from Brighton station in our Vintage 1950s bus
- Beautiful journey through the English countryside
- Visit three award-winning Sussex vineyards
- Expert guided Sussex vineyard and winery tour where you will learn about english wine making from grape to glass
- Tutored wine tastings at first and third vineyard (one glass of wine with lunch at the second vineyard - wine tasting optional)
- Convenient pick-up point from the Jury’s Inn Hotel Café at Brighton train station
- Short drive through the Sussex countryside into the Sussex wine region
- Lunch - Charcuterie - style or picnic hamper at the vineyard showcasing delicious Sussex produce
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Guest English wine served for lunch Expert tour guide with you all the way!
Step back in time and watch the world go by while tasting the very best of Sussex!
10:00: Departure at Brighton railway station
16:30: Arrive back at Brighton railway station