Things are taking a little longer than usual, please bear with us...
I have had 14 years experience working within the Outdoor Industry at an Outdoor Centre, a Canoe and Kayak centre and now for myself Stand Up Paddleboarding. This will be LakeSUPs 5th year in operation. I am qualified through British Canoeing and we are fully insured for hire and tuition.
Cancellation by the Customer
- All cancellations must be given to the centre directly wither by phone or in writing.
- If you cancel up to 3 days before the activity a full refund will be given. If you cancel within 3 days of the activity no refund will be given.
Cancellation by us
- Every attempt will be made to ensure that LakeSUP activities run as scheduled. However we reserve the right to close LakeSUP or stop hire/tuition at any time without notice due to unsuitable conditions, forecasts and prevailing weather conditions, to ensure the scheduled activity has the required minimum number of participants or due to any other factors beyond our control or if we feel there are any unmanageable risks.
- In the event that LakeSUP is closed then the pursuant to this clause we may at our sole discretion offer you either another session or part session without further charge or offer you a reasonable refund.
- LakeSUP at its sole discretion may cancel any bookings that have not been conformed (ie paid in full) prior to the activity.
- We will not accept any liability for any other costs however incurred by you or any other individuals or thirds parties