\- BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THE AUTUMN TERM-
Would your child like to be a Bee Ranger?
Sign them up for a brand new 6-week club where members of our experienced Education Team will be encouraging children to explore the amazing world of bees! Suitable for children in Key Stage 2 (age 7-11 years), they will take part in activities such as:
- Learning about what a beekeeper does, dressing in a bee suit and holding a frame of bees (in complete safety!)
- Cooking using honey and other ingredients that depend on bees!
- Designing a bee friendly garden
- Making a bee hotel
- Having fun with wax
- Finding out about our wonderful wildlife in the gardens here at Quince Honey Farm
Sessions are 1 hour long on Fridays from 5pm - 6pm, on the following dates:
- Friday 9th September 2022 (first session)
- Friday 16th September 2022
- Friday 23rd September 2022
- Friday 30th September 2022
- Friday 7th October 2022
- Friday 14th October 2022 (last session)
£30 for all 6 sessions. Other information:
Parents/guardians are encouraged to stay on site and are welcome to hang out in the Play Hive while your Bee Rangers are busy. The Play Hive is open until 7pm on Friday evenings and serves hot and cold drinks and a variety of hot snacks.
For the safety of your child and the rest of the group, children need to be responsible and good at listening to and following instructions.
Our Education team staff are DBS checked.What to bring:
- a snack and a drink for the start of the session
- a coat
- clothing that will get muddy
- an apron for cooking
Places are limited, so booking is essential. Sessions can only go ahead if there is enough interest and places booked.
Please book your space online, by telephone 017469 572 401, or in person in our shop.
Please note when you book online, you need to select the date of Friday 9th September which is the date of the first session, but you are booking all 6 sessions.
Parents/guardians must complete a booking form for each child, which will be emailed to you following your booking.
If the programme is fully booked, please consider joining our waiting list should we have any cancellations and also be first to hear about future programmes.