Olha and her family escaped war torn Ukraine in 2022 and have been living and working here since. She is a fabulous cook and would like to showcase her skills with a Ukrainian lunch in our tearooms. A percentage of her takings will go to the Ukraine Appeal. She will be cooking a three course meal (see below) and there will be live music from a Ukrainian band,
Welcome non alcoholic drink on arrival: Compote and Kysil
- Borsch (Ukrainian soup with pork) with sour cream and traditional bread “pampushky” with dill and garlic.
- Vegetarian option - creamy soup with “galyshky”. (dumplings)
- Varenyky (Filled Dumplings) with potatoes or stewed sauerkraut and
- Vegetable Salad Vinaigrette
- Syrnyky (Ukrainian style pancake) with different toppings.