• 10.30am: Garden Tour – hear about the past, present and future plans of our pollinator friendly Nectar Gardens, ending at the Seed Bar.
• 11am: Curious Creatures – meet our Leaf Cutter Ants, Giant African Land Snails and Stick Insects.
• 11.30am: All About the Honeybee– learn about honeybees and watch a Beekeeping Demo in complete safety.
• 12.30pm: Honey Factory Tour & Taste – see our production areas and sample some of our delicious honeys.
• 1pm: Beeswax & Candle Rolling – learn about the amazing substance that is beeswax and roll your own candle to take home.
Time to Explore – 9.30am-5pm
Your ticket allows access to the full attraction all day. Outside of the tour timetable (above) you can enjoy exploring at your leisure:
• Play Hive Indoor & Outdoor Play Areas
• Nectary Restaurant
• Nectar Gardens – children will enjoy the Buzzy Bee Bingo activity sheet available from the Shop
We advise arriving in time for the start of the first tour to enjoy the full experience and get the most out of your day.