Dry suit diving is a must-have qualification and skill set for the UK. Dry suit divers stay warmer underwater which increases potential time underwater whilst reducing gas consumption and cold-related risk factors. Win!
The SSI Dry Suit Diving certification includes theory (both online and in-person), one pool/confined water dive, and two open water dives. All kit rental is included with this course. We dive for enjoyment so increase your comfort levels and sign up to become a dry suit diver today.
Topics covered include:
– cold water diving & physiological effects
– drysuit selection & use
– under-suit selection
– descents & ascents with a dry suit
– inflation procedures
– dry suit specific diving techniques
– buoyancy control & checks
– dry suit specific safety considerations & training
– suit maintenance and repairs
– SSI Open Water Diver certificate
– Medical history form
If you don't see the course dates that you'd like, or wish to request a different course, we're always happy to help!