THE LITTLE CHEFS DEN Cookery school curated by THE LITTLE GLOSTER12.45pm – 1.30pm Hosts: GC & Ben & Holly Cooke Sushi Masterclass by Gian Carlo from The Smoking Lobster
Learn to make your own maki rolls, and the secrets behind perfect sushi rice. Feeling brave? Why not try some wasabi &/or pickled ginger with your creations?! Dietary & allergy Notes: Vegetarian / Can be Vegan / Egg / Soy / Gluten (Can be Soy, Egg & Gluten Free)
Calling all 'Little Chefs'…Are you a budding home cook, passionate baker or sushi master in the making?
With four different classes to book each day, ‘The Little Chefs Den’ offers an opportunity to inspire and spark your child’s imagination & confidence in the kitchen, as well as offer them a chance to hang out (& even take a few selfies!) with industry greats Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall & Chris Bavin. Both of which are leading the way campaigning on food & environmental topics, passionately inspiring the next generation, as well as the islands very own Giancarlo from Smoking Lobster and Ben Cooke, both at the forefront of the Island’s incredible food scene.
Teaching children the importance of knowing where their food comes from and finding their confidence in the kitchen is hugely important to us and we can't wait to share our passion for quality food, ingredients, and our love of the kitchen with you all.SATURDAY & SUNDAY CLASS SCHEDULE (same on both days)11AM – 11:45AM Hosts: Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall & Ben & Holly Cooke + Wildfarmed Collaboration
Tin Can Soda Bread & Super Quick Jam A bread baking masterclass with Hugh & Ben Inc Q&A with Hugh on the importance of eating seasonally & knowing where your food comes from. Dietary & Allergy Notes: Vegetarian / Gluten / Lactose12.45pm – 1.30pm Hosts: GC & Ben & Holly Cooke Sushi Masterclass by Gian Carlo from The Smoking Lobster
Learn to make your own maki rolls, and the secrets behind perfect sushi rice. Feeling brave? Why not try some wasabi &/or pickled ginger with your creations?!
Dietary & allergy Notes: Vegetarian / Can be Vegan / Egg / Soy / Gluten (Can be Soy, Egg & Gluten Free)2.30pm – 3.15pm Hosts: Chris Bavin & Ben & Holly Cooke The Fudgey'ist Chocolate Fudge Cakes ever
Love Chocolate, Love Brownies, Love Veg? Join us for a Chocolate Cake masterclass with a twist! Dietary & Allergy Notes: Vegan / Dairy Free / Egg Free / Gluten / Nuts - Almonds4.15pm-5pm Hosts: Ben & Holly Cooke + Wildfarmed + Nunwell Home Farm Collaboration Fresh Pasta Class
Do you have a passion for Pasta? Learn to make and roll fresh cavatelli pasta and a seriously delicious Nunwell Home Farm beef Ragu, to wow your family & friends! Dietary & Allergy Notes: Meat / Lactose / Gluten Booking Notes
- Classes are £15 per child and are 45-60mins and need to be booked in advance online.
- Each child will recieve a signed certificate, branded apron, a small gift and will be able to take home what they have made.
- Children taking part must be 7 years or over and able to take part in the class without parental assistance. Viewing space for family & friends will be available at the back of the marquee.
- Some tickets may be available on the day, but we suggest booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Tables and some equipment are shared between two students.
- When booking, please advise us if your child has any allergies, intolerances or additional assistance needs – please note the classes are planned and some allergies will not be able to be catered for. Allergens have been highlighted in bold.