Treak Cliff Cavern Carols By Candlelight.
A unique Christmas experience for family and friends as you sing your favourite Carols in the Witch's Cave by candlelight to create a festive atmosphere.
The carol singing lasts for approximately one hour, with hot mulled wine and mince pies afterwards.
Children aged 4 and under are FREE and do not need to have tickets.
You can browse our shop for Christmas gifts with a choice Blue John jewellery and other items made in our onsite workshops, or choose rocks and minerals from all over the world!
Just a couple of things to bear in mind. Depending on the weather it can be very cold up here so please do dress for the weather and if its been raining leading up to your visit it may also be very wet in the cavern itself, check before you travel www.castletonweather.co.uk
- Singing begins at 2pm, but please aim to arrive from 1.30pm. There is a steep climb up to the cavern entrance area, and further up again to the candlelit chamber please arrive before the carol singing starts.
- There is NO WHEELCHAIR ACCESS
- Carol sheets are provided
- This is a standing only event
- Please note dogs are NOT allow in the cavern for the carol singing.
- If you have specific questions, please call us before booking, as no refunds can be given, due to the limited number of total tickets available.