For a few selected hours (weekdays 2-5, weekends 4.40 onwards) we will illuminate our 2 million year old limestone caverns with festive lights & projections. Once admitted at your chosen time, you can walk through our chambers at your leisure and chat with our guides about the cavern's history and geology. You will see Santa's Grotto illuminated, but unfortunately Santa and his elves are very busy at this time of year and won't be present. All tickets are £8.50 per head, under 5s go free.
Note this is not a guided tour or the Grotto event.
- Please wear sturdy footwear and warm clothing as it is 7 degrees Celsius in the cave.
- Regrettably no dogs allowed in the cave, except guide dogs.
- This event is pushchair possible, not necessarily pushchair friendly due to 28 steps in total.
- Wheelchairs can only access 1/3rd of the cavern - Please call 01298 26978 for more information.
- This event includes flashing & strobing lights.
- We'd like to stress that we're a SSSI site, so we welcome photographs but please no filming and do not touch the formations.