Lymington Seafood Festival 15th-17th July 2022
Delighted to be able to welcome everyone back to Lymington Seafood Festival 2022
The festival will showcase some of the finest food, drink and entertainment from the South Coast. With over 80 stands with every imaginable type of seafood to feast on. Of course we’ve something for carnivores, vegans or those with a sweet tooth. Once again we will have a full music line-up for the weekend and Saturday night will host the UK’s leading Queen tribute band UK Queen! Our Pop Up Restaurant Bream on the Green will be back again also with table service, fine wines and a delicious locally sourced seafood menu.
Bookings open for Bream on the Green next yearSESSIONSFriday 15th July 11-3.30pm OR 4pm-8.30pmSaturday 16th July 11-3.30pm OR 4-8.30pmSunday 17th July 11-6pmLIVE MUSIC SCHEDULE TO BE ANNOUNCED.UK QUEEN TRIBUTE SAT 16th JULY 6.30pm
Each year we raise money for a different charity and we’re delighted to be supporting the Hampshire & IOW Air Ambulance for this year's event. We can't wait to serve you up a weekend of fabulous seafood fun!FAQ's
- How much are tickets? Tickets are £5 per session plus booking fee's
- Can I buy tickets on the gate? No there will be no tickets available on the gate, advance purchase only.
- What additional safety measures are in place? For 2022 we will continue with a managed capacity for each session so we can guarantee enough space for everyone's enjoyment. Hand sanitizer stations will be located at the entrance and around the site. Additional seating to allow for small groups to sit down and enjoy the delicious food and drink. Additional staff including a dedicated cleaning team who will be cleaning the toilets and wiping down tables throughout the day. There will be a 30 min break to allow for additional cleaning between each slot. Food and drink stands will be serving under strict hygiene rules in terms of food prep and hand sanitation as they do every year
- Can I bring Kids? Yes children under 16 are free
- Can I bring my own food and drinks onto the site? No. Please don't bring your own food and drinks onto the site and support our fabulous event traders.
- Can I bring my dog? Well behaved four legged guests are very welcome, please keep them on a lead at all times
- What if I feel unwell? If you feel unwell please do not attend the event for everyone's safety, we are happy to transfer your tickets to another name if that is required