Come and join us for an unrivalled front row seat for the British Fireworks Championships on Plymouth Sound!
The world famous fireworks competition will take place on Plymouth’s waterfront on the 18th August 2021 . We will be hosting a guided canoe trip to give you the chance to enjoy this spectacular show in a completely unique way! . You will have an enjoyable paddle in our open Canadian canoes from Mount Batten to our “front row seats” and watch the spectacular event whilst being rafted together.
There is plenty of room in the canoes to bring a packed lunch and some snacks to enjoy whilst watching the show. When the firework championship has finished we will make our way back to our original meeting point and depart with some great memories of watching this amazing show in the most fantastic way.Start:
Approx. 10pm Location:
Mount Batten, Plymouth Age:
14+ (Must attend with a paying adult aged 18+)
- You will need to arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time to be fitted with a buoyancy aid.
- The evening of the Plymouth Fireworks Championship is extremely busy. Please leave plenty of time to arrive and find parking.
- We recommend booking in pairs for this trip as it is 2 people per canoe, however this is not essential.
- Prices are £47 per person.
- Seats are located either end of the canoe
- Space in the middle on the floor of the canoe for 1-2 young children or 1 small youth/adult
- No dogs
- Booking is essential!
Trips will run weather permitting.
Dates are non-transferable.
Cancellations and refunds are subject to terms and conditions.