Expand your diving abilities and further explore the underwater realm with this exciting speciality course. Discover the wrecks both local and abroad which are steeped in history and abundant with marine life.
The SSI Wreck Diving certification includes theory (both online and in-person), one optional pool/confined water dive, and two open water dives to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to safely navigate underwater wrecks.
If you’re looking to advance towards your next SSI rating, enhance your skills, or simply enjoy more diving then sign up today!
Topics covered include:
– different types of wrecks
– specialised equipment & how to use it
– specialised dive planning
– safety considerations
– wreck locating & navigation techniques
– safe exploration techniques
– types of safety lines & how to use them
– equipment care
– SSI Open Water Diver certificate
– Medical history form
– 5 Dives since qualification
– Boat Diving speciality highly recommended
– Must have good buoyancy control (Perfect Buoyancy highly recommended)
If you don't see the course dates that you'd like, or wish to request a different course, we're always happy to help!