Please arrive within your 15 minute start time we run a tight sleigh here at the North Pole!This experience lasts approximately 2 hours.Feel the magic of yuletide with our Farmer Christmas Experience...
You’re about to embark on a magical journey to visit Father Christmas in his North Pole headquarters. Head to passport control to collect your passport so you’re ready to travel, the elves are on hand to check you have everything you need for your journey.
Then your off through the spellbound time travel portal to Elf academy where you will learn what it takes to become a full-time elf. They’ll teach you the songs and dances that make everybody Christmassy (especially Father Christmas) once you’ve mastered this you will receive your honorary elf certificate
On we go to the workshop. The elves will now put your skills to the test and see if you can make a toy to Father Christmas's exceedingly high standards. The elves will be on hand to assist and might even tell you some secret elf spells to make your toy extra special.
Say goodbye to the workshop elves and head off into the snow forest to find the enchanted elf village, here you will see how the elves live and what they like to eat, visit Holly Jolly Gum Drops, Sweet Shop and try some authentic elf cuisine.
After the sweet shop its time for a little rest at the pole office where you can write your letter to Father Christmas and post it to him in the magic post box.
Say farewell to the pole office and enter the sparkly elf burrow to Mrs Clauses kitchen where you will receive a very warm welcome and help Mrs Clause decorate some gingerbread, as well as some festive treats for the adults. Mrs Claus will tell you a lovely Christmas tale around her open fire and send you on your way feeling all snuggly inside.
A red nose and jingle bells what can it be Father Christmas's reindeer of course enjoying a well-earned rest in their stable getting ready for the big day. They have some other farmyard friends to keep them company as well
Now you should be as Christmassy as you can ever be. Its time to meet Father Christmas himself and receive your special Gift. Remember to tell him what you would like for Christmas, wish him merry Christmas, and do a HO HO HO (he loves that) .Then its time to leave but don’t forget to have an early night this Christmas Eve and remember to leave Santa and his reindeer some tasty treats
Merry Christmas to one and all!
What’s included in your Christmas experience
- A Full tour of the North Pole Christmas Headquarters
- Elf school it’s a song & dance
- Build your own Christmas Friend (Build A teddy Bear)
- Meet the pole office elves and write your letter
- Visit Mrs Claus to decorate gingerbread with a festive treat for the grown ups
- Visit Santa’s stables with his farmyard friends
- Lots of jolly photo opportunities for all the family including Father Christmas's sleigh!
- Special visit from Father Christmas
- Free parking
- Photos available for an additional charge on the day
- This is a Christmas Experience and will last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes the general farm areas will not be open during this time.
- Please arrive within your 15 minute start time we run a tight sleigh here at the North Pole!
- Under 1s must have a valid under 1 ticket all children must receive a gift it's tradition (this ticket only includes a present- to join in with other activities please purchase a general child ticket)
- No prams or pushchairs allowed through the experience exceptions will be given to wheelchair users and reduced mobility, please be aware a loose surface is located all around the north pole
- Price includes all activities listed Please read carefully before purchasing tickets
Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the ticket process. We are unable to amend your booking once purchased. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, this includes rainy days. Your ticket is only valid for the session that you have purchased and cannot be used for any other session. Please bring along your confirmation with you on the day either on your smartphone or printed out.