Your ticket allows access to the full attraction all day from 9:30am - 5:00pm. Customers can purchase a ticket in advance online, or on the day in person.From Wednesday 7th February onwards
- our activity programme runs daily from 11:00am until 3:30pm. You can quite easily spend the whole day here exploring the site. In order to make the most of your visit and to take part in all activities, please give yourself plenty of time - we advise arriving in time for the start of the programme.
- All About the Honeybee - watch a virtual opening of a hive with one of our experts and learn about bees (please note bees become dormant in the colder months so we do not open the hives Oct-Mar)
- Honey Factory Tour & Taste – see our production areas and sample some of our delicious honeys!
- Seed Bar – visit our seed bar to plant a bee-friendly seed to take home with you.
- Beeswax & Candle Rolling – learn about the amazing substance that is beeswax. You have the option to roll your own candle to take home with you (additional £2 pp - please pay in the shop).
Time to Explore
- Curious Creatures - meet some other curious creatures
– you can enjoy exploring at your leisure ...
- EAT - at our award-winning Nectary Restaurant
- EXPLORE - the Nectar Gardens. Children will enjoy the Buzzy Bee Bingo activity sheet available from the Shop.
- PLAY - in the Play Hive Indoor & Outdoor Play Areas, plus the new Bizzy Bee Garden Playground.
- SHOP - browse our Gift Shop which is full of wonderful honey, beeswax candles and bee-autiful gifts!