A fantastic alternative to our alpacas walks, this two hour experience is suitable for all ages and offers the chance to spend some quality time up close with the alpacas in their paddocks, learn all about them and really get to know their adorable personalities!We currently run our group Meet the Alpacas Tour on a Saturday afternoon at 2pm.Meet the Alpacas:
- We welcome you here to Little Orchard Alpacas and will introduce you to our different groups of friendly alpacas.
- Meet our alpaca boys, who are very friendly and love a bit of attention and the odd treat too!
- Then meet our females and any young alpacas, known as crias.
- A visit would not be complete without meeting Peggy and Wilbur, our resident pigs.
- Whilst going around you can feed the alpacas treats; we will tell you some facts and stories about all our animals and how we care for them.
- You will have plenty of opportunity for photos, selfies and to be completely surrounded by these lovable creatures!
- This a small group experience, so you can really get to know these beautiful animals.
Then enjoy a hot or cold drink and a homemade cake all included, alongside the alpaca paddock if the weather is nice (we also have inside and undercover seating). You can also wander back around the farm at your own leisure to spend a bit more time or take a few more photos. We will then open the shop at this time, for anyone who would like to have a browse and pick up an alpaca souvenir or treat!Price:
Children (Aged 3-17): £15
Under 3's: FreeAdditional Information
- This experience lasts up to two hours. The tour is approximately an hour, followed by drinks, cake and your own time to wander.
- If you would prefer to have a private group experience, or if you or someone with you has any additional needs or would like to take it slowly walking around the farm, then just send us an enquiry and we can arrange this separately.
- If you would like to book with a group larger than 10, please send an enquiry.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements for the cake.
- Please wear sturdy footwear and long trousers throughout the year. It can be muddy in the winter months so walking boots or wellies are recommended. Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
: If the weather is unsuitable (very heavy rain, windy or high temperatures) we will get in touch the day before your walk to let you know and either postpone or offer a refund. Whilst we only cancel in very bad weather, we are usually happy to offer a postponement if it is not pleasant and it would make the experience more enjoyable for everyone!