Have you dreamed of climbing, abseiling or going on an adventure, but the fear of heights has stopped you from doing so? Perhaps you are seeking to overcome a challenge that holds you back? If so then this is the course for you.
2 Expert coaches will give you the time and the tools you need to achieve your personal goals.
You will be in safe hands as your coaches are highly experienced in working with phobias and anxiety and have an incredible track record of building peoples confidence and skill sets so they can feel comfortable in adventurous sports. The number of people attending is kept very small with only 2 people to an Instructor, this means that you will receive the time and attention you need.
There is no exposure therapy, 'in at the deep end' or pushing beyond your limits of control here. The course allows you to build your confidence bit by bit and at your own pace and speed.
You will visit an indoor climbing wall and also some outdoor rock in a beautiful setting. By the time you have finished the course you will have achieved what at first you never thought was possible.
10am Arrive at Redpoint Bristol Climbing Centre
- Meet and greet and course introduction and a chance to chat and relax and have a cup of tea
- An introduction to using an indoor climbing wall and the techniques we will be using
12 - 12.45
- Lunchtime (Redpoint Bristol has a very good cafe)
12.45 - 3.00
- Using the indoor climbing wall, and relaxation techniques to build confidence with heights
1500 - 1600
- Coaching conversations & reflections on the day.
1600 Onwards - Home time.
- Arrive at outdoor climbing location located in the Mendips
- Introduction to the environment and coaching conversations
- Using the outdoor environment to practice skills and feel comfortable
1200 - 12.45
- Lunchtime - (Bring your own lunches and tasty snacks)
1245 - 1500
- Developing skills for building confidence outdoors
1500 - 1600
- Coaching conversations & reflections on the course
- Return back to your life with new skills and new beliefs about yourself and what you can accomplish.