To book send us an enquiry with the date you would like and we will send you a booking link.
Explore the iconic Cornish Coastline as you paddle through the turquoise waters, discovering caves, looking out for seals and stopping on deserted beaches.
Cornwall has so much to offer as a kayaking destination and we have the training and local knowledge to enable you to experience it in a fun and safe way.
Currently offering private bookings at no extra cost.
There are a number of variables to consider when choosing the right location; wind, sea state, your ability and your location. Because we are mobile we can take these factors into account and choose the best location; from Sennen to Port Isaac on the north coast, or Fowey on the south coast, and anywhere in between. Gain a unique perspective of the famous St Michael's Mount from the sea, explore the creeks of the Carrick Roads Estuary (and the Fraggle Rock lighthouse!), or discover the charm of the Roseland Peninsula. You will be guided by one of our experienced instructors on all our trips.
Once you book we will contact you to determine the best location for your preferred date. Alternatively contact us on the provider page letting us know your preferred date, location, the number in your party, and the experience level. We will suggest your best option for that date and then you can book it. If you can not see the date you would like to book just contact us.
Group size is between 2-5 (we can cater for bigger groups just contact us) and we suggest an age of 14yrs and upwards, under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. It really does depend on the size and the motivation of the child, so if you have younger children that you think would enjoy it just contact us to discuss it.
All abilities welcome, from complete beginner to seasoned kayaker. It's your choice; you can just enjoy being guided, or learn some kayaking skills in a relaxed environment along the way. We can vary the level of challenge to suit you.
Enquire now to book your full day trip.
You can look at our half day calendar to check availability.
The risk of infection is lower in the outdoors, so let’s get out and enjoy it safely!
In order to enjoy it as safely as possible we have adjusted our operating procedures in accordance with government and NGB guidance. As adventure providers we are constantly assessing risk to give you a safe and fun experience, this has just added an extra area to be aware of. As guidance adjusts, we will too.
Changes to the booking process:
• You can continue to book online, over the phone or by email. Upon booking/enquiring we will call you to discuss your session. You will be required to complete your enrolment forms and submit them before arriving.
• Upon arriving at the meeting point we will require you to sanitise your hands using the sanitiser provided.
What we will be doing:
• Monitoring our health and that of our instructors. If we have to cancel due to an instructor having symptoms we will refund you.
• We will be washing our hands regularly and asking you to sanitise your hands on arrival at the meeting point.
• We have an appropriate disinfectant, this will be used on the kit and equipment between sessions. Kit will be also be left as long as possible between sessions.
• We are keeping groups to between 2 and 5, so including the instructor that makes a maximum of 6. If you would like a session with just members from your household/'bubble' then let us know, we are happy to oblige for no extra cost.
• We have adjusted our rescue and first aid procedures according to the latest advice. Sessions may be adjusted to reduce the need for rescues and/or we will ask you to join the session with a member of your household/bubble. In this case you will be instructed on how to rescue each other under the guidance of the instructor. In an emergency the instructor will complete the rescue while staying as distanced as possible.
• We will be asking you to confirm that no one in your household has been experiencing symptoms of Covid -19, and also to contact us if you or anyone in your household experiences symptoms in the 7 days following your session.
• We will ask you to rinse your borrowed kit and hang it up yourself, we will provide everything you need - this helps to reduce the risk of spread.
If you’ve got any questions on the steps we’ve taken, just drop us a message.
This adventure is perfect for individuals and small groups, and can be tailored for:
- Hen / Stag parties
Make this experience your own: Send Enquiry