Halloween is just around the corner and we look forward to opening our Stanhill Farm Pumpkin Patch once again!
The Pumpkin Patch
has proved very popular since we first opened it nine years ago, and it is lovely to see people of all ages enjoying Halloween and selecting their own pumpkins to take home and carve. Grab a wheelbarrow and head down to the patch or the field, where you will find a huge array of pumpkins in various different sizes. It is also a great chance for a photo opportunity, surrounded by a sea of autumnal, orange colour!
We have seen some fabulous pumpkin carvings over the years and welcome any photos of customers’ creations to be posted on our Facebook
pages. You can also make use of the pumpkin flesh and create delicious soups, pies and even muffins! We are delighted to be able to keep our pumpkin prices the same for a second year running!
Please read the following before proceeding with your booking.
- Pre-booking is ESSENTIAL, and entrance will NOT be permitted without presentation of a ticket - either printed or shown on your phone/device.
£3.00 per ticket (One
vehicle of up to seven
people / walk in group of up to seven
people)PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, this includes rainy days. Your ticket is only valid for the session you have purchased and cannot be used for any other session. In the event of any cancellations made by us, you will receive a refund in full. Please be aware that when you book your ticket, a small booking fee is taken by the ticket provider.
£35.00 = 1 x Wheelbarrow full (as many pumpkins as you can fit in, while still being able to push it!)
£1.00 upwards = Individual pumpkins (depending on size)
- One ticket admits ONE vehicle of up to seven people. Please note if you are one group but are arriving in two separate vehicles then you will need to book TWO tickets. No coaches or minibuses.
- If you are arriving by foot one ticket admits ONE group of up to seven people.
- Sessions run from Saturday 15th October through until Friday 28th October.
- To avoid the disappointment of customers booking tickets for the end of half term and the risk of us running out of pumpkins, we have decided not to release tickets for the last three days of half term: 29th, 30th & 31st. There is no way we can predict how quickly we will run out, so the earlier you book to visit the more chance we will still have pumpkins available.
- In the event we do have pumpkins left at the end of half term, we will release more tickets. This information will be announced on the Pumpkin Patch page of our website and our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter social media pages. Please note, we are unable to email updates to individual customers, so we ask that you please keep an eye out via the above channels.
- Please arrive within your booked 60-minute arrival time slot. Customers who arrive late may not be admitted. Your 60-minute arrival time slot is the window in which you can arrive, NOT the amount of time you must spend on the farm. For example, your time slot is 10:30-11:30, so you can arrive any time within that hour.
- Please read all the Pumpkin Patch rules and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the Pumpkin Patch page of our website.
- Pumpkins are subject to availability, while stocks last.
- Any dropped or broken pumpkins must be paid for.
We thank you for your custom and cooperation and hope you enjoy your visit to our Pumpkin Patch!
- Dogs are NOT allowed anywhere on the farm.