CRUISE THE SOUND OF RAASAY WILDLIFE SPOTTING RIB TRIPDURATION: 2-2.5 HoursROUTE:
Sgeir Dubh, Holoman Island, Manish Cliffs, Inver, Loch Arnish, Beinn Tianavaig A fantastic trip where our experienced skipper helps you to explore the Sound of Raasay which is the body of water that lies between the Isle of Raasay and the Isle of Skye.
Spot wildlife and enjoy the thrill of cruising in our RIB Arcturus while you check out sea birds on Sgeir Dubh island, the colony of seals on Holoman island, the Manish Cliffs and the famous Inver beach where the Royal Family used to bring their yacht in to land for picnics and relax on the beach in the days of Princess Diana.. LOOK OUT FOR
: Seals, Dolphins, Various seabirds, Sea Eagles, Caves and Arches, Queens beach What our customers say about this trip...
- "Rib tour was amazing and the skipper David was really knowledgeable and interesting. Saw minke whales, dolphins and a white tailed fish eagle." - J.G May 2023
- "Thank you for the boat trip today and big thank you to Davey the boatman. My little girl and I had one of the best days we could have dreamed of so make sure you let him know he played a big part in making life time memories of sheer joy thank you so much!" - S.R. August 2021
- "Our activities were fabulous. David was superlative!" - P.O. July 2021
- " Had a wonderful boat trip out with David on the Arcturus - dolphins, porpoises, lots of birds and to top it all two sea eagles perched on their rock." - W.C. August 2021
- "David on the RIB and sailing boat was professional and engaging. I enjoyed his banter." - R.M August 2021
- "so much to do to keep everyone entertained once the daytime activities are finished (we would also highly recommend a RIB ride)" - P. June 2021
Aged 4 + or physically able to sit up on the seat and hold on to the hand rails without assistance. MINIMUM SESSION SIZE: -\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE TRIP MAY NOT RUN IF TOTAL PARTICIPANT BOOKING IS BELOW EQUIVALENT OF 5 ADULTS.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*\*