- Book Online for our Best Prices
- Walk-in places may not always be available.
Open daily until 5th November 2023.
Sail through a waterfall into a magical place filled with dragons, giants and King Arthur. In the depths of the Labyrinth, through vast caverns and winding tunnels, discover ancient Welsh legends whilst guided by your Dark Age Boatman.
Trip Advisor 2023 Travellers' Choice winner 🏆 PLEASE READ
the important information below before booking:
- Step 1: First you must select your Tickets.
- Step 2: Please select your visit time.
- Note: 2 year olds and under sail for free but they will be required to sit on an adult's knee whilst on the boat. Please add the number of tickets you need for 2 year olds on page 3 of the booking.
- Note: More boats are running than those advertised here, please follow the dragon footprints to our Reception to book your tickets on arrival. Please arrive early as walk-in spaces may not always be available.
- Wrap up warm as the underground Labyrinth is cool and involves a 1/2 mile walk - with stops - along uneven ground with a couple of steps (avoid wearing high heels!).
- To purchase a Gift Voucher, please call us 01654 761584.