Delighted to be able to welcome everyone to Lymington Seafood Festival on our new dates of Bank Holiday 29th,30th & 31st August after what has been a tough few months for everyone.
The Sunday 30th slot is now SOLD OUT please select another date or time, there is still space on the 4pm solt
For 2020 the event will take a new format to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment… “The Lymington Seafood Feast”
The festival will still showcase some of the finest food, drink and bands from the South Coast but for this year the event will be strictly ADVANCE TICKETS ONLY to manage numbers as well as to adhere to track and trace with a managed capacity number.
We take the safety of our visitors and staff very seriously and a series of additional safety measures will be in place throughout the event that are listed below.
Each year we raise money for a different charity and we’re delighted to be supporting Lymington SailAbility for this year's event. Lymington SailAbility is a small local charity that aims to make sailing and powerboating accessible to all.
We can't wait to serve you up a weekend of fabulous seafood fun!FAQ's
- Why is the event ticketed? The event is ticketed for 2020 to allow us to manage numbers and adhere to track and trace details
- Why are you charging £5? Sadly this year we are unable to put the event on as free. The event is usually funded by sponsors and a larger number of stands. We have lost some of our sponsors for 2020 and we have had to reduce stand numbers to give more space for social distancing. Added to that we need to invest in a raft of health and safety measures including sanitizer stations, staff, signage and additional cleaning, seating and more.
- Can I buy tickets on the gate? No there will be no tickets available on the gate, advance purchase only
- What additional safety measures are in place? For 2020 we have a limited capacity for each slot so we can guarantee enough space, there will be slightly fewer stands again to allow for more space. Strictly advance tickets only to manage capacity. Hand sanitizer stations will be located at the entrance and around the site. Additional seating to allow for small groups to sit down and enjoy the delicious food and drink. Additional staff including a dedicated cleaning team who will be cleaning the toilets and wiping down tables throughout the day. There will be a 30 min break to allow for additional cleaning between each slot. Food and drink stands will be serving under strict hygiene rules in terms of food prep and hand sanitation as they do every year.
- Can I bring Kids? Yes children under 16 are free
- Can I bring my own food and drinks onto the site? Please don't bring your own food and drinks onto the site and support our fabulous event traders as its been a hard few months for them
- Can I bring my dog? Well behaved four legged guests are very welcome, please keep them on a lead at all times
- Why is there no demo kitchen this year?We are unable to have a demo kitchen sadly for 2020 as we feel we are unable to follow the required distancing guidelines
- What if I feel unwell? If you feel unwell please do not attend the event for everyone's safety, we are happy to transfer your tickets to another name if that is required.