Our guided alpaca farm tours are approximately one hour in duration. Tours are completely interactive, letting you visit alpacas, hand-feed them, and maybe get a hug. You will learn all about these beautiful and gentle animals. We love sharing our joy for them with visitors and encourage questions. Depending on their mood, you may find them posing with you for a photo! Your tour guide will give you tips and farm rules for how best to enjoy your interaction with them.
And, when you visit alpacas, you will also meet and interact with our other farm animals (goats, sheep, rabbits, and more); many love the attention of a pat or a picture! After your tour, feel free to shop in our “Little Boutique” for that special keepsake of your visit. Our shop offers luxurious roving and yarns, clothing, accessories, toys, and more! Please Note
Our goal is to share the farm safely with as many people as we can. To this end:
- No dogs or other outside animals, including service animals, may be brought to the farm. This is for the safety of animals and humans alike.
- Our staff are all fully-vaccinated against COVID-19, and we will provide plenty of hand sanitizer before and after your tour, as well as in the boutique. Please be considerate of others when making your reservation. If you plan to visit the farm, but have respiratory or other symptoms of COVID, please be considerate of the health and safety of other farm visitors and reschedule your visit.
We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to our farm family!
- Reservations are required!
- When registering for your tour, please make your reservation for the total number of people in your group, including infants. Because infants under 1 year tour for free, you will add them after selecting the number of paid tickets your party requires.
- Start times are firm, due to our schedule.
- Cancellations must be made with at least 48 hours notice to receive a refund.