We advise arriving earlier than the tour start time listed below to enjoy the full experience and get the most out of your day.
Time to Explore – 9.30am-5.00pm
Your ticket allows access to the full attraction all day. Outside of the tour timetable (below) you can enjoy exploring at your leisure:
• Play Hive Indoor & Outdoor Play Areas
• Nectary Restaurant
• Nectar Gardens – children will enjoy the Buzzy Bee Bingo activity sheet, available from the Shop
• 1.30pm: Garden Tour – hear about the past, present and future plans of our pollinator friendly Nectar Gardens.
• 2pm: Seed Bar – visit the Seed Bar in the gardens and plant a bee-friendly seed to take home with you.
• 2.30pm: Beekeeping Demo – learn about honeybees and watch beekeeping in action in complete safety.
• 3pm: Curious Creatures – meet our Leaf Cutter Ants, Giant African Land Snail and Stick Insects.
• 3.30pm: Honey Factory Tour & Taste – see our production areas and sample some of our delicious honeys.
• 4pm: Beeswax & Candle Rolling – learn about the amazing substance that is beeswax and roll your own candle to take home.