Adding the Beyonk Online Booking System to your Wix website is simple by following the following instructions. If there are any questions or issues, drop us a message and we'll be happy to help.
ADDING THE BOOKING WIDGET TO YOUR WIX WEBSITE
1. Personalising the widget for your brand
2. Adding it to your Wix website (if you have the premium version where you put Google Analytics tracking code into the header)
If you're paying for a premium Wix website where you can put Google Analytics tag into your header, then it's easy to add the Beyonk Booking Widget to your site.
To add your custom code to your site:
- Go to Settings in your Wix's site's dashboard.
- Click the Tracking & Analytics tab under Advanced Settings.
- Click + New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
- Set up your custom code: Enter your custom code. (Get this by generating it on Beyonk)
- Enter a name for your custom code.
- Add Code to Pages: Select which pages to add your code to or all pages. Select 'Head' to insert code into your header, and then Click 'Apply'.
3. Implement booking widget on a non-premium version of Wix
If you're using a non-premium version of Wix, we recommend adding the booking form to your website which looks like this.
ADDING THE BOOKING FORM TO YOUR WIX WEBSITE
You can add the booking form to your Wix website by going to the Booking Form management page. [LINK], and generating the code.
Copy and paste this code into a HTML iframe by clicking on the '+' button on your Wix website editor > More > HTML iframe.
When adding the HTML frame, make sure to drag this to a big enough size to show all of your experiences and the 'Book Now' button.
Change the website editor to 'Mobile', and make sure to expand the HTML iframe element to big enough to get all the information in on mobile.
Be sure to test what it looks like on both mobile and desktop.
Haven't published your site yet? Or using a .wixsite.com address?
Before you publish your site, Wix will give you a *.wixsite.com address where Wix applies security restrictions blocking the widget from working on mobile (desktop is fine). As soon as you publish the site using your own domain name, the problem no longer occurs.
Once you've added the booking software to your website, why not add a 'Book Now' menu item, so it's always easy to navigate to your shop for your customers. You can either add a booking form to show off all your experiences, or link to your booking portal.